Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Fox News - Autism Federal Government Settlements

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4687300/law-school-links-autism-vaccines-in-report/

I expected more information from this report. I guess the debate over vaccines and autism continues.  I was determined to see and hear a scientific judgement that would link autism to vaccines.  The report didn't tell me anything new other than some settlement cases related to autism.  (Which I knew already from past news reports) Unless a report comes out and says, "Definite Yes!  Link Found. No Doubt.  It's vaccine related."  They left me in the dark and in the middle of yes, no and maybe. 

It's like the moon landing conspiracy.  People believe man landed on the moon.  As to say vaccines cause autism.  Or, the conspiracy of the landing is a hoax and it was filmed at Area 51.  That would portray false space footage of an (actual) moon landing.  The point I am getting at with this is that I give the moon landing a 50/50 chance it actually happened.  We did, or didn't actually land on the moon.  In this case also.  50/50.  Vaccines do or don't cause autism.  I don't agree or disagree.  I don't know what to think so I am undecided on the issue of vaccines.